You’re in the market to buy a home. Whether you’re new to the home-buying process (or it’s just been a while), you’re wondering whether getting preapproved for a home loan is something worth your time. The short answer from our team at GVC Mortgage: Yes.
Tag Archives | FAQ
Should I Get Preapproved for a Home Loan?
By Carla Jackson on May 13, 2015 in FAQ, Home Loan, Mortgage
Read full story • Comments are closed
- 2 most recent paycheck stubs
- 2 months of bank statements (checking, savings, etc.)
- 2 years full federal tax returns (including W-2s and 1099s)
- Copy of your driver’s license
- Insurance agent contact information
If applicable, the following items will also be needed
- Divorce decree
- Bankruptcy papers
- Proof of child support
- Awards letter (social security and pension)