You’ve had many friends recently talk about refinancing their mortgages, and now you’re wondering whether you should do the same. But just what is refinancing, and how might you benefit from it?
Tag Archives | refinance mortgage
Have you been wondering whether you need to refinance your mortgage? Are you curious about just what mortgage refinance entails? We at GVC Mortgage in Indiana want to help our customers make solid home-financing decisions. As you pursue refinancing a mortgage, consider these few pieces of advice.
Have you recently been considering refinancing your mortgage? Are you wondering what the refinancing process involves or whether it’s worth it? GVC Mortgage of Carmel, IN can help you answer these questions and more! Here we will cover a few of the refinancing basics.
- 2 most recent paycheck stubs
- 2 months of bank statements (checking, savings, etc.)
- 2 years full federal tax returns (including W-2s and 1099s)
- Copy of your driver’s license
- Insurance agent contact information
If applicable, the following items will also be needed
- Divorce decree
- Bankruptcy papers
- Proof of child support
- Awards letter (social security and pension)