GVC Mortgage excels at helping clients achieve homeownership or refinance their existing mortgage in Indiana and surrounding areas. Whether you’d like assistance obtaining a mortgage or refinancing one you already have, take the first step by applying now. One of our professionals will call you and set up a private consultation to discuss your goals. You can also contact us with any questions at (317) 564-4906 (Carmel) or (317) 754-4008 (Plainfield). We look forward to making your dreams a reality.
The team at GVC Mortgage is comprised of professional, experienced, financially savvy individuals who understand the inner workings of the real estate and the financial worlds. They will act as your guide throughout the entire refinancing or mortgage process, faithfully keeping you informed of any developments with your application.
GVC Mortgage has been serving Indianapolis, Carmel, Plainfield, Fishers, Westfield, and the rest of Indiana since it was founded in 1996. As one of the premier leaders in our industry, we set high standards. The reasons for our continued success are three-fold:
- Efficient Mortgage Process: We’re locally owned and operated, and we use local underwriters and an in-house appraisal company. This allows us to process and approve loans quickly.
- Excellent Service: When something as big as purchasing your dream home is at stake, you don’t want to be left in the dark. We call you whenever there is a new development with your file. You can also reach us on evenings and weekends with any questions.
- Professional Employees: You won’t find loan officers this motivated to help you anywhere else. Our employees are helpful, truthful, and knowledgeable. They will use their years of experience to help you accomplish your objectives.
Contact our Consultants Today!
As a reputable, accomplished company, we’re members of several professional organizations:
- Lenders One
- Community Mortgage Lenders America
- Mortgage Bankers Association
- National Federation of Independent Business
- Indiana Mortgage Bankers Association
- Indiana Chamber of Commerce